Rebuild Your Mouth With Restorative Dentistry in Prosper, TX
Aging teeth can chip or crack, old fillings will need to be replaced, and our natural teeth can fail. That’s why our dental practice offers restorative dentistry in Prosper, TX to help patients keep their mouth functional and healthy. Rebuilding your mouth in our office means getting:
- Lifelike restorations that will match your natural smile.
- Same-day smile solutions that save you time in the dental chair.
- A smile that’s back to its original state.
- A beautiful smile you’ll be proud to shine.
Call 380 Family Dentistry today 972-433-0998 to book your visit.
Regain Function & Beauty With Natural-Looking Solutions
Dental restorations are common because most people have experienced tooth decay or trauma. Our office uses gentle techniques to eliminate decay and place high-quality restorations that will perfectly match your smile and last years. Here are some restorative dental solutions you can receive.
- Tooth-Colored Dental Fillings – A filling is a common way to restore mild to moderate tooth decay. Our metal-free composite fillings match the shade of your teeth and actually bond with your tooth. You can get them in just one visit.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations let you restore a small portion of a tooth instead of covering the entire tooth with a large restoration.
- Dental Veneers – These thin restorations are placed over your tooth to repair cracks and chips. This is both a restorative and cosmetic dentistry solution. Our veneers are made from composite material or porcelain.
- Crowns & Bridges – When a tooth cannot be restored with a filling, a crown is used to cover and protect it. Crowns are often referred to as “caps” and can be made from porcelain, porcelain fused to metal, metal, or resin material. A dental bridge is simply a series of crowns that fills the gap created by a missing tooth or teeth. Crowns and bridges can be attached to implants for superior strength. We use digital impressions to find the best possible fit for your crown or bridge.
- Root Canal Therapy – We can treat all root infections in our office, so you don’t have to worry about scheduling treatments with a specialist.
Replace Missing Teeth With New, Durable Teeth
Your natural teeth are your best teeth, but not everyone can keep their teeth forever. Teeth can fail when subjected to decay, infection, or trauma. To keep your smile looking and functioning great, we provide beautiful complete and partial dentures as well as the strongest tooth replacement option in dentistry: dental implants.
Dentures rest on the gums and rely on fit or adhesives to stay in your mouth. That’s why many patients are turning to dental implants – they are anchored to your jaw instead. 380 Family Dentistry uses implants to replace single missing teeth or large gaps in your smile, to stabilize dentures, or to place entire arches of new teeth.
There are many ways to build the smile of your dreams. Don’t rule yourself out for treatment. Schedule an in-depth consultation today for restorative dentistry in Prosper TX. Call 972-433-0998 or use the online form to book your visit.