Relieving Dental Anxiety in Prosper, TX Is Possible With Soothing & Safe Treatments
Imagine sitting back and being at ease with your dental care. At 380 Family Dentistry, we’re relieving dental anxiety in Prosper with state-of-the-art treatments and a compassionate dental team. Being nervous about dental visits is normal, so here’s what we offer to make you feel relaxed:
- Quality, gentle dental care without fear or nerves.
- Patient amenities and a kid-friendly environment.
- Controlled sedation options that are safe and predictable.
- Great technology to improve diagnostics and treatments.
Manage dental fear and get the care you deserve! Call 380 Family Dentistry today at 972-433-0998.
Overcome Dental Fear With a Care-Free Visit
Dental anxiety is common, but don’t let it keep you from getting the dental treatment you need. Our office is designed for optimal comfort. As soon as you enter the door, you’ll be greeted by our friendly team, who will guide you through all aspects of your dental procedures. Here’s what else comfort looks like at our Prosper office:
- Beverage station in waiting room
- Children’s treasure chest
- Private rooms
- Pillows and blankets
- Chair massagers
- Warm towels
Some patients need a little more help relaxing in the dental chair. For those patients, we offer a variety of sedation options:
- Inhaled Sedation – We use inhaled sedation to help patients stay at ease. Better known as laughing gas, it works instantly and wears off quickly.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – This level of sedation is heavier than laughing gas. We can prescribe an oral sedative for you to take before your visit. The medication will put you in a state of total relaxation throughout your treatment.
- IV Sedation – This is the heaviest form of sedation. Patients love it because it works instantly and allows them to remember nothing. It’s a great tool for patients who are terrified of the dentist, patients with special needs who have trouble sitting still, or even those who need longer treatments like dental implants or oral surgery.
At 380 Family Dentistry, we’re dedicated to relieving dental anxiety in Prosper and giving patients the dental care they need. Give us a call today at 972-433-0998 to book your visit. Or use the convenient online form to request an appointment.