Enjoy Gentle Family Dentistry in Prosper, TX For All Your Loved Ones
Family dentistry in Prosper is about finding a dentist who provides convenience, comfort, and gentle dental solutions. Dr. Campbell is that dentist. The 380 Family Dentistry team wants to treat every member of your family. We’re proud to offer everything from state-of-the-art general dentistry to restorative dentistry. You can expect:
- Treatments for patients of all ages.
- Convenience in one location for variety of dental needs.
- A soothing environment and family-friendly amenities, including a play area with toys.
- Advanced technology to minimize discomfort.
Bring your whole family to our dental practice. Call us today at 972-433-0998 to schedule your treatment. We’re especially convenient for those working, living, or going to school in zip codes 75078, 75035, 75034, 75070, and 75071.
Expect Care-Free Dental Visits For Children & Adults
The journey to a better smile starts young. It’s recommended that parents bring children to the dentist for a “happy visit” when the child is about 6 months old or whenever the first tooth erupts. During this first dental visit, we’ll look for tooth development and check for any areas of concern. We’ll begin light cleanings once your child is older.
These early visits help your child get acclimated to the dental office, and we’ll teach parents how to properly care for their little one’s teeth. Each youngster who comes for a checkup will be rewarded with a treat from our treasure chest!
Families and adult patients can take advantage of:
- Same-Day Appointments – If you or a family member has an urgent dental need, call our office before noon and we’ll treat you that day.
- Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions – Achieve a whiter smile, repair small smile imperfections, or improve the function and appearance of your entire smile.
- Invisalign – This is a great orthodontic tool that allows us to move teeth without the hassle of metal brackets and wires. The aligners are even removable!
- Tooth Replacement Options – We can craft beautiful dentures or bridges, or we can place dental implants to restore your smile back to its original state.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Are you a snorer? This habit is a common sign of sleep apnea. A comfortable oral appliance is the treatment much preferred over a CPAP machine.
Putting Patient Comfort First
No one wants to sweat through their dental visits or become crippled with fear. Dr. Campbell and his team can relieve dental anxiety with safe sedation dentistry, from laughing gas to heavier IV sedation that allows us to treat multiple issues at once. Patients also appreciate these amenities:
- Private rooms
- Pillows and blankets
- Chair massagers
- Warm towels
Come see the power of family dentistry in Prosper by visiting 380 Family Dentistry. Schedule a visit today. Call 972-433-0998.