Build a Stable New Smile With Dental Implants in Prosper, TX
Tired of struggling with wobbling dentures or the negative effects of missing teeth? There are many ways to replace missing teeth, but dental implants are the strongest tooth replacement option in dentistry. Implants match the strength of natural teeth and can rebuild your entire smile! Here are a few reasons 380 Family Dentistry patients are choosing implants to replace their missing teeth:
- More youthful appearance.
- No more denture adhesives.
- Stable teeth that won’t shift in your mouth.
- Freedom to eat whatever you want again.
- Improved oral health and overall health.
- Tooth replacement solution that may last forever.
Call us today at 972-433-0998 to schedule an appointment. We can resolve all of your dental issues in one location. During your first visit, we’ll discuss your options and then plan your entire dental implant procedure. Then we can place and restore your implants right here.
Find Your Implant Solutions in Our Office
Dr. Campbell and his team are firm believers in the power of dental implants. Our own Dr. Roberts has even trained extensively to place implants. At 380 Family Dentistry, you can replace single missing teeth all the way to full arches of teeth with implants. Teeth implants are placed in the bone and then heal with it, so over time, they literally become part of your body.
Here are your implant options:
- Single-Tooth and Multiple-Tooth Implants – The most common way to replace a single missing tooth is a fixed dental bridge, but bridges require us to file down the teeth that will support the bridge. An implant only addresses the missing tooth, and it can be restored with a dental crown. If you’re missing multiple teeth, we can attach a bridge to two or more implants for security.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Get rid of denture adhesives and stabilize dentures with implants. We can simply place a few implants around the arch and then craft your dentures to snap onto the implants or attach using a bar. Patients have the option of removing their implant dentures for easy maintenance.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – Slightly different from implant dentures, All-on-4 or All-on-6 implants use four or six implants per arch that are strategically placed and then restored with fixed new teeth that resemble bridges. These teeth can only be removed by a dental professional. The best part is that the roof of your mouth is left open, allowing you to experience more tastes and sensations when eating.
- Mini Dental Implants – Some patients aren’t candidates for traditional dental implants because of jawbone recession. You can rebuild the bone with oral surgery, or you can choose mini dental implants instead. These implants function like regular implants but are smaller and less invasive.
Dental implants in Prosper, TX are remarkable because they can restore function and appearance for a lifetime. If you’re struggling with missing teeth, give us a call today at 972-433-0998.