Why Choose Your Local Prosper, TX Dentist Office
Dr. Campbell knew early on that he wanted his dental office to be a safe and comfortable place for his patients of all ages. No matter the condition of your mouth or your past experiences, you will find peace and excellent care here.
- Staff Who Excels – Our hygienists will never make you feel embarrassed or uncomfortable. We recognize anxious patients and help them feel at ease.
- Patient Conveniences – We offer comprehensive care under one roof. Your treatment is individualized, and your payment may be as well with payment plans.
- Saturday Hours – We offer early morning appointment times, as well as some Saturday hours.
- Same-day Emergency Appointments – Call us before noon and get into the office on the same day if needed.
- Comfort Amenities – Enjoy a comfortable massage while you watch TV with a warm blanket and pillow. Ask for a beverage or a warm towel. Sedation is available for anxious patients.
- Dental Sedation – Relax in our office during your appointment! Sedation is available for anxious patients.
Trust Our Advanced Approach to Dental Care
We believe in going the extra mile for your smile. At the very core of that belief is providing the highest quality dental care to our patients. This can take many forms around our office, like providing digital X-rays, which produce a higher-quality image with much less radiation to our patients. We also use digital scanning instead of taking impressions with goop in a tray. This is more pleasant for the patient, but it also improves accuracy when creating dental crowns, Invisalign aligners, and more.
The team at 380 Family Dentistry are very good at what they do, but beyond that, they are good to their patients. Visit our office to find out how your next dental appointment could be the best you’ve ever had! We can’t wait to get to know all of the smiling faces in your family, so call now at 972-433-0998 to make your appointment with our Prosper dentist.